Sunday 15 September 2013

Fruit!

Everyone is talking about bumper harvests this year and while I have been out walking it is pretty obvious that the blackberry bushes are just straining under the weight and that the Rowan trees look more red than green. It's fruit on the bushes and tree's time of year and the birds are eating for England and we are looking at the sloes with thoughts of Gin and Vodka

I am getting just a little annoyed with myself because I haven't yet taken the time to go out with a method of collection to get all these fruits and get some pies made.
It's not like I need motivation, who could fail to be motivated by a fresh pie?
Perhaps I should stop writing about how I should do it and just go and do it, then I can write about a pie and make my blog more like facebook...."Mmmmm I am eating a pie"

Perhaps not.....

No comments:

Post a Comment